Browse the Hastings Cove Waterfront Holiday Apartments frequently asked questions by selecting a category below. If you have a question that is not listed, please contact us.
Information about bookings, payments and check-in.
Q: What time is check-in and check-out?
Check in: 1pm
Check out: 10am
Q: Do you require a security bond upon check-in?
No, we don't require a secure deposit.
Q: Is after hours check-in available?
Yes. We have onsite Management available around the clock, 7 days a week to accommodate our guests at check-in.
Q: Can I have a late check-out?
Where available, we are happy to accommodate a late checkout. Please check with Reception when checking in to ensure availability.
Q: When do I have to pay a deposit?
A $200 deposit is payable upon booking your stay and the balance to be paid upon arrival.
Q: What are the reception hours?
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Q: Can I book theme park tickets at reception?
Yes, we have a Tour Desk where you can book your Tours & more.
General information about our accommodation services and on-site facilities.
Q: Is there Internet or WiFi access available?
Yes, we have Free Wifi available in our Reception Area.
Q: What facilities do you have?
- Swimming Pool
- Barbeque Area
- Tour Desk
- Cot, Stroller Hire available
Q: Is there car parking available?
Each Unit has 1 undercover car space. We also have 10 visitor car spaces which can accommodate Boats, Trailers, Jetskis and more.
Q: Is all linen provided?
All bed linen, blankets, pillows provided, all beds triple sheeted.
Q: How often are the rooms serviced?
Rooms are fully self contained therefore we do not service the rooms. However you are welcome to contact reception to have your room serviced for an additional fee.
Q: Is the pool heated?
General information about our location.
Q: How close is the Gold Coast & Byron Bay?
We are located 55 minutes South of Gold Coast Theme Parks & 35 Minutes from Coolangatta Airport.
We are 35 minutes North of Byron Bay.
Q: Are there shops or restaurants nearby?
We have a general store and Restaurant within walking distance. All other Grocery Stores and shops are within a 5 minute drive.
Q: Is there public transport nearby?
Yes. We have a bus stop at the front of Hastings Cove. This route connects to bus services travelling to Cabarita, Potsville and Kingscliffe.
Q: What local attractions are in the area?
- Whale watching from June to September. Spot whales and dolphins from local headlands or get out on the water with a local whale watching cruise in season
- Walk to beach - 150 metres for surfing and fishing
- Waterfront estuary access for swimming, snorkeling, fishing
- Boat ramp nearby
- Choose from 5 World Heritage listed national parks to visit
- Local tourist attractions like Tropical Fruitworld
- Kingscliff Bowls Clubs at Pottsville and Cabarita
- 5 major Golf courses are nearby
- Local shopping precinct at Pottsville Beach, with cafés, bait and tackle, tavern, real estate agents
- Shared walking/bicycle path from Pottsville to Kingscliff, ask us about bicycling opportunities
- Pottsville Environment Park Bush walking, bird watching and bicycling through the nearby
- Pottsville Beach Bicentennial Environment Park
- Gold Coast fun parks and wildlife parks 45-60 minutes drive north
- Crystal Castle at Mullumbimby Byron Bay and Cape Byron
Q: Where can I buy groceries locally?
We have a general store within walking distance. Otherwise you will find any other grocery needs can be fulfilled at our local shops just a short 5 minute drive away.